Help Us Reach Our Goal:
$6,000 by February 18!
Make a lasting impact for good in the world by supporting Shantideva Meditation Center and the Buddha’s teachings! Please join us in contributing to achieving the vast compassionate vision of Lama Zopa Rinpoche, the FPMT, and His Holiness the Dalai Lama!
Or send a check payable to Shantideva Meditation Center at:
PO Box 828 New York, NY 10108
These funds will allow us to:
- Host and help support highly qualified, compassionate, ethical FPMT teachers to combat hatred, greed, and ignorance, the seeds of suffering
- Rent the venues where are events will be held at the beginning of 2018
- Pay the rent, utilities, and on-site expenses at our new home: Please consider a sustaining monthly donation for rent
- Develop inspiring spiritual and secular courses, programs, and teachings to develop personal balance, peace, and happiness
- Provide wide-ranging opportunities for students to accumulate merit, purify negativities, and benefit others according to the advice of Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Offer service and material support assisting communities in need, such as those afflicted by hunger, abuse, neglect, and natural disasters
- Share the teachings globally through Internet resources
Thank you for your support!
Shantideva Meditation Center is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All financial contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.