Help Us Reach Our Goal:
$6,000 by February 27!
Make a lasting impact for good in the world by supporting Shantideva Meditation Center and the Buddha’s teachings! Please join us in contributing to the vast compassionate vision of Lama Zopa Rinpoche, the FPMT, and His Holiness the Dalai Lama!
Or send a check payable to Shantideva Meditation Center at:
PO Box 828, New York, NY 10108
With these funds, we will:
- Host and help support highly qualified, compassionate, ethical FPMT teachers to combat hatred, greed, and ignorance, the seeds of suffering
- Rent the venues where our events are held
- Develop inspiring spiritual and secular courses, programs, and teachings to develop personal balance and peace
- Provide wide-ranging opportunities for students to accumulate merit, purify negativities, and benefit others according to the advice of Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Offer service and funds to assist communities in need, such as those afflicted by hunger, abuse, neglect, and natural disasters
- Share the teachings globally through Internet resources
Thank you for your support!
Blogs from the Community
During the Annual Appeal drive various members of the Shantideva community have offered their stories about how the Dharma has impacted their life and the importance of Shantideva Meditation Center. Please find blogs below:
- Director, Desmond: Our Teachers Caring for Us in 2017
- SPC, Arnaud: A Joyful Dharma Journey
- President of the Board, Jennifer: The Kitchen Sink
- Discovering Buddhism Teacher, Gus: Trying to Fix Samsara
- Meditation facilitator and volunteer, Lauren: Riding the Waves of Samsara Together
- Volunteer, Jane: The Company We Keep
Shantideva Meditation Center is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All financial contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.